Sunday, March 28, 2010

How To Train Your Dragon


I saw this movie last night and was very pleasantly surprised! I loved the animation, and I feel this is DreamWorks studios best release to date. It best competes with it's big animation rival Pixar. I was thoroughly entertained from start to finish. The story is fun, and heart-felt. I especially liked the fact that they steered away from most pop-culture references, and came out to tell a story. It didn't try to be overly funny with lame jokes, and it didn't dumb down some of its more emotionally poignant moments because of the children in the audience. I especially loved the giant dragon at the end--Cool Stuff! A good, fun, dragon-fighting and flying romp! I recommend this movie to just about anyone! And kids will probably love it.

Grade: A-

4 comments:

Emily said...

Awesome. Will have to see it sometime!

Robin Holt said...

I love it!

Chris said...

great movie, but still lacked something. I can't decide whether to give it a B+ or A-. I guess considering that an A+ is the best I will give it an A-. I did not see it in 3D. I wish I did.

Nicole said...

I saw that yesterday! I loved it, I thought it was a really good movie. It was funny too!