Monday, August 4, 2008

Coming To A TV Screen Near YOU!


Chris and I are proud to announce that another 20-minute length Spencer Film is headed your way very soon. I predict that we only have about a week left of editing (and that's giving us a generous amount of time), and then you'll all get to participate in our sarcasm; parodying; somewhat nerdiness, and ultimate hilarity of what we have in store. As to the topic of our film let me just say that it is a faux documentary of a popular role-playing game. It will immerse you in the full lingo and feel of the game, but at the same time makes fun of it too. Chris and I very much look forward to sharing it with all of you shortly!

On another note: This Christmas I will be attempting to distribute to all the fam, Spencer Films Volumes 1 & 2. They are compilations of all our (Chris & Brian's, etc.) recently goofy escapades into the land of Spencer film-making. I am also going to try and add some miscellaneous photos to a disk as well. I want to try and hand that out as a "present" this Christmas.

Also, if anyone has some footage, or an old home movie that they would want me to include in a Spencer Films compilation please feel free to hand it on over! I'll see what I can do with it, and hopefully get it on a DVD in a fun, and neat way.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see this movie. Actually I'm going to look like the biggest freak on the planet but somehow I get through that just fine.

Emily said...

Cool--I'll look forward to seeing it. Nice Bach cello clip on your site. I want to know how to do that!!

Robin Holt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robin Holt said...

Oh I would love a collection of all the movies! They are realy fun to watch!

Anonymous said...

We always love the movies you make! Looking forward to a great laugh.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

So I watched the Miley Cyrus movie and it was really funny. Chris's charicter was SO MUCH like the real life Owen (so that means really cool) that I was wigged out a few times. Very Funny!

Michelle said...

I am so excited as always. "I like to watch those shows with my family."

Michelle said...

I can't wait. "I like to watch those shows with my family."

BJS said...

Ha ha! I never thought about Chris' character being like Owen until you mentioned it, Becky. You're right, it is A LOT like him. :)