Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Little bit of "Sunshine"


"Little Miss Sunshine" brought me a little bit of sunshine yesterday. I gave an edited copy to Chris for his birthday, and we finally got around to watching it. It is a dark comedy so some of the comedic elements are a little sininster (such as when they steal a dead body from a hospital), but the movie had such an endearing spirit, and it related to human nature so well that I couldn't help falling in love. So, in a nut-shell: very funny, and very good. :) I give "Little Miss Sunshine" a 9/10.

4 comments:

Michael Westover said...

That movie was on at a lady's house while I was installing her security system at about 11 pm. It must have been HBO or something because there were a lot of f-bombs. I didn't really like it because of that, and the one kid reminded me too much of my little brother. The lady fell asleep while I was drilling through her walls, so I had to come back and finish the next day.

BJS said...

That's too bad that you had such a crummy experience overall with that movie. I obviously didn't hear any of the swearing in the movie. I really hate swearing so I understand where your coming from. -Brian

Emily said...

I want to see that movie---I guess it's owned here, so I guess I will!

Michelle said...

I saw that movie edited the other day. The only real editing that I noticed was the grandpa's language. It was an interesting show. I like how the family came closer in their hard times.