Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thank you for keeping the Hobbit in New Zealand

A great video clip of the support to keep 'The Hobbit' in NZ. I'm sharing this for two reasons:
1. It's GREAT news!
2. I'm in the video. I'm quoted during the voice-over part when they are flying over the snowy mountain saying something like, "Because of the love, and care that the New Zealand people put into the original trilogy..." Plus I'm seen towards the end of the video as well. It's exciting to be a part of this cool vid, and it's wonderful news that Middle Earth is staying where it belongs!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's awesome! First, that the Hobbit is staying in NZ. Second, that they used most of your submition.

Mindy and Shawn said...

That's great Briosh! I do appreciate the films and idea behind the book very much and I think that New Zealand is a very good pick, though I admit I don't know that much about the place except that I hold in common a view about the why's and wherefores of the choice. It's a beautiful place and I percieve the people to be equally so as has been demonstrated in the quality of the film attributable as much I'm sure to them as to those they hosted. The place has to be good if it hosted the others anyway! Guilty by association! (in a good way?!). I'll have to watch it again. I think they may have changed some of the content since you posted based on what I saw, but I'll have to see to be sure. Either way, I do see the message coming through that you talked about. (Shawn - of course not Mindy!)